11/02/2010

Nice Pics ! pushpinemiliano.blogspot.com

This outstanding Computer Drawing has been found on Emiliano Urdiniola's Blog :


Dear Emiliano : i know that's not so correct to use your ArtWork this way without any Permission
but tell me : on what other place this Beautyful Pin-Up could be better than HERE ?

Anyway : if you want me to remove this pic from my Blog : i will understand .

 Last News :
I got the permission today ! Thanks a lot my Friend and keep up the good work !


" Hello Milwaukee Belle, you can use the picture but only if you put in the post my name and a link to my blog.
I have to say you have a beautiful bike. I love specially Harley Davidson motorcycles and this kind of bikes are really special.I congratulate you for the excellent condition that you keep. "

Best regards
Emiliano Urdinola
pushpinemiliano.blogspot.com


Aucun commentaire: