11/30/2010

Introducing

Welcome on the WARBOY'S BlogSpot .
This place on the Web is dédicated to my Bike , built last winter .

I want to thank my Friend Laurent "Lolo" from DeepSouthMotors/France
who made such a great Mechanic work on the WarBoy's Motor and Tranny .

I want to thank my Friend Olivier "Pedro" from Pedro'sSpeedShop / France
who did an amazing paint job on all the ONE HUNDRED and THIRTY-SEVEN WarBoy's parts .

Thanks to all the Friends who didn't believed this story was possible
 and Thanks to all the others who pushed me AHEAD since the beginning .

Main Military and WLA Parts Supplyers for this Project are :

www.flatlandmotorcyclecompany.com
www.jwboon.com
 www.clementstrading.com
www.denix.es
www.jeepvillage.com

Special Thanks to FOURNALES / France
who built and modifyed the Pneumatic Shocks Absorbers
to the WarBoy's Specifications .


Enjoy the Pics and the Vidéos .
You like it or not : feel FREE to leave a comment .


Here is one of the first Videos
which has been put online on Youtube , introducing the Harley Davidson WARBOY
at 0 Miles , with all its Military Accessories and ready to hit the road :

 

Aucun commentaire: